Monday, November 28, 2016

Visiting the Castle of Dinan after lunch at Cecco's.

Our days here are winding to a close. Managed to finish several more paintings. Twenty seven days of pure beauty of the landscape and of the  people of Dinan. Twenty seven days of painting, sketching and exploring most of Brittany within a three hour drive from our cottage at the Port of Dinan facing the River Rance. I feel so lucky to be able to be here with my friend , Marni and her sweet husband Ron. 
 
Today we visited the Castle of Dinan sitting on the gate of the South East corner of the medieval city. 
As you can see , we finally have a sunny but cold day. 

 
 Here I am in front of a real Xmas tree painted white , showing off my new fancy socks. ( I lost a pair at the laundry)
 
We ate at a fabulous restaurant called Cecco for a three course meal of salad , dessert and beverage with a very good white wine. Marni and Ron treated me to this delicious lunch. 
 Ron and Marni on top of the Castle of Dinan overlooking the Mediaval city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment